Finalists of the Dream Chemistry Award 2022 selected
The DCA Scientific Committee selected top projects from this year’s submissions. Five finalists are invited to present their projects in person during the contest’s final, which will be held on December 5–6 in Warsaw, Poland.
Dream Chemistry Award 2022 finalists are (listed alphabetically):
- Ahmed Badran (The Scripps Research Institute, CA, USA): Chemical Reprogramming of Biological CO2 Capture to Reverse Climate Change
- Carl Brozek (University of Oregon, OR, USA): Capturing Energy with Controllable Chaos
- Claudia Contini (Imperial College London, United Kingdom): Biohybrid Robotics: The Potential of Artificial Cells
- Liang Feng (Northwestern University, IL, USA): Active Artificial Molecular Factories
- Ghislaine Vantomme (Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands): Supramolecular Materials for the Next Computing Paradigm
Many thanks to all participants & congratulations to all the finalists!