Dream Chemistry Award 2018 knows its Finalists
This year’s edition of the Dream Chemistry Award knows its finalists. The Scientific Committee selected top 5 candidates and their projects and invited the authors to Warsaw, Poland, to the finale of the contest which will be held on 3-4 December 2018.
The finalists will be invited to present their projects in a 30-minutes presentation in front of the Scientific Committee. The Scientific Committee will then select the contest winner.
The finalists of the contest and their projects are:
- Lorenzo ALBERTAZZI (Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands): Can we replace cellular enzymes with artificial ones?
- Eric D. GŁOWACKI (Linköping University, Sweden): Abundant organic catalysts for a peroxide clean energy cycle
- Jeremy LUTERBACHER (Ecole Polytechnique Federale de Lausanne, Switzerland): From plants to green chemicals: breakthrough processes using chemical functionalization
- Michael SALIBA (Université de Fribourg, Switzerland): Stable and efficient perovskite solar cells via polyelemental, multicomponent combinatorial engineering
- Alex K. SHALEK (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA): Novel chemical probes for spatially-resolved, single-cell profiling of tumors to identify new therapeutically actionable mechanisms of immune evasion
Congratulations to all the finalists!